Your requests have been heard and answered and the new Key FR Unlined Indigo Denim Bib Overall in traditional styling will arrive at the factory warehouse the last week of June 2012 for shipment beginning in July! And to assure that workers who want and need this FR Bib Overall will get them in this initial shipment, we are offering a SPECIAL DISCOUNT on pre-paid orders placed thru July 31st, 2012 for shipping beginning in July.
But before we give out that Special Discount Code….let’s talk about some of the great features of Key’s new Flame-Out Denim Bib Overall….
Key Flame Resistant Bib Overall Features:
- A Key Flame-Out Garment (learn more below)
- Traditional Key Bib Overall Design
- Heavyweight 14 oz 100% Cotton Denim
- Garment Washed/Rinsed
- Reinforced Rear Pockets
- Double Bottom Front Pockets for Added Durability
- Diamond Back Construction for True Freedom of Movement
- Hammer Loop on Left Side
- Double Utility Pocket on Right Side
- Triple Needle Stitching
- Double Bib Compartments, One with Security Flap
- Available in Even Waist Sizes: 30 thru 60
- ARC Rating 24 – HRC Level 2
SPECIAL DISCOUNT OFFER AND DISCOUNT CODE:
Discount Code: KEYFRBIBS
UPDATE: KeyWorkClothes.com is running a Dog Days of Summer Sale which gives you 25% off EVERYTHING in the store, including the Key #286.43 FR HRC2 Flame-Out Traditional Denim Bib Overall. Good until August 11th, 2012. No Coupon Code Needed!
Your entire order will be shipped beginning in July. Your credit card will be charged at time of order.
Once shipping starts, these FR Bib Overalls will go fast! So, order now to assure that you get your Key FR Bib Overalls!
Learn More About Key Flame-Out Garments….
The KEY FR Flame-Out Traditional Indigo Denim Bib Overall and All KEY Flame-Out Garments are designed to meet the following standards:
Standard Performance Specification for Textile Materials for Wearing Apparel for use by electrical workers exposed to Momentary ARC and related Thermal Hazards.
Standards on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire.
Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace.
National Electrical Safety Code Standard for the Safety of Employees in the Electrical Utility Industry.
OSHA 29 OFR 1910.269
Operation and Maintenance of Electrical Power, generation, Control, Transmission, and Distribution Lines and Equipment.
All KEY Flame-Out Garments are:
- To be used as Secondary Personnel Protection Equipment Only – Not Flame Retardant.
- Guaranteed to be Flame Resistant for the Life of the Garment if proper care and maintenance are followed as recommended.
- Double Shrunk prior to garment construction in order to provide a proper fit.
- Designed with FR pocketing and FR thread.